The Family

The Family
Me and my boys!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Good Morning Who Ever You Are

Good Morning Who Ever You Are!

Well, it's Saturday morning, and I have to work today, but then I will come home to the house all to myself. Some people may not understand the beauty in having a few hours in your own house to be alone, but for me it is heaven. I guess I am just one of those folks who requires alone time to keep the balance between "The World is a Wonderful Place" and "Lord Stop the World and Let Me Off". With both of my son's living at home (that is a good thing) my husband and I there is always someone lurking around so tonight is a real treat. I have already made up my mind to have the Pear and Blue Cheese Salad from my previous post for dinner and I will be reviewing my collection of "Chick Flicks" to complete the evening. Ahhhh I feel the calm already, but first things first I have to go to work, then comes "Heaven"!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and stay tuned to the next recipe. Did anyone try the Pear and Blue Cheese Salad yet?

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I completely relate to your love of having the house to yourself - a rare commodity in my life too. A simple meal and a great movie (or book) would be a great evening :)

    ReplyDelete